Admission Rules & Eligibility
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination,with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- Domicile certificate is no necessary candidate has passed the qualifying examination from a recognized institute in Maharashtra & studied at least for two preceding academic years of the qualifying examination in a recognized school in Maharashtra.
- Sons/ Daughters of the employees of (1) Govt. Of India or (2) Undertaking of Govt. Of India shall be eligible for admission, even though the guardian of such a candidate is domiciled in any other state or Union territory but he must have been transferred to Maharashtra. The duration of two years shall be counted prior to the last date of receipt of application.
- Sons/ Daughters of persons domiciled in Maharashtra will also be eligible for admission examination from outside the State. A domicile certificate in respect of father & where the Father of candidate is not alive or divorced & candidate is staying with mother; mothers domicile certificate shall be produced. Domicile by choice/for education purpose will not be conceder in any case.
- Nationality: unless stated otherwise in these rules, the candidate must be Indian national.
Selection for admission shall be made strictly on the basis of inter-se-merit of the candidate as per the procedure of the director of technical education
Generation Information In Connection With Admission
- Confirmation of the admission only after receipt of approval of admitted candidate list for directorate technical educational authorities and the receipt of the eligibility certificate from M.S.B.T.E., Mumbai
- Reservation of seats as per the norms, rule and regulation of government of Maharashtra, published from time to time.
- The student can change course in the second year that is in the third semester, subject to the conditions for change or course of M.S.B.T.E., Mumbai
- While taking the admission in first year that is in first semester or in the second year (third semester),( that is direct admitted case), the original certificate submitted in the polytechnic office will be returned along with the leaving certificate after completion of diploma course or leaving the polytechnic which ever is earlier.
- Refund of fees will be made as per the rules & schedule given by directorate of technical education, & as per the rule of the Abhaysinhraje Bhonsle institute of technology. Shendre Satara.
Details of fee, as approved by state fee Committee: Fee is charged as displayed on the for the Institution circular appearing on the web site www.rcpatelpolytechnic.org for every academic year.
- Fees to be paid by D.D. in favor of Principal, Abhaysinhraje Bhonsle institute of technology. Shendre Satara. Within 15 days from the date of declaration of result of Second Year and Third Year comes for the last date as per DTE directives.
Result admission under management seats/vacant seats XII results of admissions under management seats/vacant seats
A selection committee comprising of the Director, Principal and HOD work for this to prepare the list of the candidates in the order of merit & which is displayed.
As per the rules and directives from DTE the seats are filled against the management quota. The list of the candidates offered the admission is displayed. The vacant seats if any are filled in second round. Finally the approval of such admitted candidates is obtained from DTE Regional Office, Pune.